1. In the beginning of chapter 14, poor Jason is having a tough time at work. Its busy, people are rude, there are hot girls talking to him, big lady's are about to starve, all in all bad work day. So tell us about a time when you had to deal with a pushy customer or rude behavior, did you freak, keep it together, throw a slawburger?
I did a lot of work on the telephone, some of it was market research, if we really had a tough person on the phone we could get a supervisor to deal with them. Most of the time, people were nice. Sometimes, doctors got testy.
2. In chapter 16 Jason is getting ready to shoot his rocking music video and perform for a crowd. Have you ever made a rock video, been in a play or anything that shows you doing something with musical talent? Extra points if you want to show us.
I had sung when younger with All City Choir. At either Hebrew School, we did a version of Gilbert Sullivan for Purim. I don't have anything I could show you.
3. Speaking of videos, the boys have a little chat about Steven Spielberg in chapter 17, what is your favorite Spielberg movie? Can't think of one...well then tell us about one of your favorite Sci-fi movies.
Has to be ET, as I just named a kitten Reese and the movie uses Reese's pieces. Though I do also like Indiana Jones movies but they are not science fiction.
4. At the end of Chapter 17 the guys say bye to Dred who is getting ready to move, did you ever have to start over in a new school or new place when you were in highschool? Was it good, bad...horrible?
I did not have to in highschool, I did in Elementary School and I don't think it was that bad but I do not have a good memory before age 8 and I was younger when we moved.
5. If you had a pet Unicorn what would you name it?
Wintergreen (in keeping with my candy theme of naming animals)
And just for fun: Would you rather be pecked to death by a vulture or eat a Goblins toenails???
Since I would not like to be pecked by anything, I guess I would have to try toenails of a Goblin.