Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week Four


Chapters 21-27

1.  Grizelmore the Goblin has some really weird cravings and eating habits. Tell us about some of your weird eating habits. Bonus point if you can show me a picure!
I like to eat ketchup on eggs which some people may consider weird.
Picture is ketchup on eggs.


2.  In chapter 22 Aiode and her friends try to go and get their instruments replaced at the factory. There are a ton of different instruments there being made for the fairies, but man are they a fortune. Do any of you play any instruments? Have you ever played an instrument? If not, what would you play if you could?
I have a cord organ which I did play but have not for awhile.  I did have piano and organ lessons in school so I can read basic notes.  I did not learn to play cords on the piano, which I wish I could do.  Mine is a less expensive model.

3.  Jason and the band are finally discovered by the elf (with the crazy long name) and Buttercake the freaking adorable unicorn who turns into something not so adorable. If you were a detective who would you choose for your magical accomplice?
Harry Potter would be nice to have as a magical accomplice.

4.  The book ends on a happy but painful note. What do you think of the ending? Were you happy with the turn of events? 
I hate to see any animals harmed, even fictional ones.

5. Tell us your favorite quote(s)/part(s) from the book!
I like the part where Jason takes his sister to the zoo, even though it was a cover for him to get there, she had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't think that ketchup on eggs is that odd...

    Oh and there are so many magical creatures in HP that would be cool to have as partners too! Great choice.

    I also hate to have even fictional characters harmed.

    ReplyDelete