- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title:The Top-Flight fully-Automated Junior High School Girl Detective by E. W. Hildick
- A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title: Buttons and Bones by Monica Ferris
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: One Hex of a Wedding by Yasmine Galenorn
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington
- A book with an emotion in the title: Cat Spitting Mad by Shirley Rousseau Murphy
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: How to Lose a Tooth by E. C. Stilson
I finally finished my six books for this year.