Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blogging Things I Suck At

Laura at http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com is trying to get this tag to get around. I do not do well at embedding things or spelling.  I use dictionary.com as much as any other url.

I suck at housework.  It is not something I was taught.  Using a vacuum is ok.  I just don;t do it enough.  I prefer spending time on the computer or reading.  I do not usually blog about personal things on this blog.  I use this blog for reviews.

I have not done any giveaways or really tried to let more people know about my blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag but don't put yourself down too much! It's meant to be a fun tag. Don't worry, believe in yourself and you can do it! It's not hard to get your blog around. Try joining the Feature & Follow Friday Blog Hop. I promise it'll help!
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete