Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Books for E and J





The book for E is Ella the Rose Fairy and the book for J is Junie B. Jones Is (almost) a Flower Girl.


Both of these books fit the topic. Each cover has flowers on it and they both cover topics which relate to flowers.

In Ella the Rose Fairy Rachel and Kirsty visit the Chaney Court Flower show and help Ella find the missing Rose Petal.

Junie B. hears that her Aunt Flo is getting married and want to be a flower girl.  But, Flo has already picked her future husband's little sister to be the flower girl so she names Junie, the alternate flower girl and says she can sit with the bridesmaids.

Both of these books are quick reads and certainly would be enjoyed by young readers.  I have to admit that I liked both of them because I did not want a long book to read.  I wish I had a grand-daughter to give them to but, I will find them a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment