Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A-Z Challenge

I am entering another challenge, to read a book with a title that begins with letters from A-Z. I am choosing the b option which means I will enter books as I read them.  The rest of the books are listed in another post called Alphabet Book Challenge.
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I  If I Could Be Like Jennifer Taylor
J
K  (The) Kumquat Challenge
L  Like Sands Through the Hourglass by Bill Hayes & Susan Seaforth Hayes
M
N (A) Nun in The Closet by Dorothy Gilman
O
P
Q
R
S
T  "The Tightrope Walker" by Dorothy Gilman
U
V
W
X
Y
Z





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my challenge!

    Lindsey from babiesbooksandsigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo...I am your first follower. :)

    I am joining in on the fun too. First time doing the challenge. :)

    Nice Site.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete